B.E. Mechanical, M.E. CAD/CAM
Area Of Interest
Machine Design, Material Science, Operational Research, Robotics, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing, Rapid prototyping.
Skills and Knowledge
Packages: Pro-E, Pro-NC, E-slicer, CNC Train, ANSYS (basics)
Communication, Management and Writing skills.
Analytical and flexible attitude, quick and constant learning.
Assistant Professor(Mechanical Engineering Department), Vadodara Institute of Engineering (2015-2016)
Lecturer (Mechanical Engineering Department), Government Polytechnic, Dahod (Present)
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
GTU, Government Engineering College, Dahod (2013)
Master of Engineering (CAD/CAM)
GTU, A. D. Patel Intitute of Technology, Karamsad (2015)
- Machine Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Basic of Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Physics
- Computer Aided Mechanical Drafting
- Material Science and Metalurgy
Training and Workshop
To be updated
- Student Section In-charge
- Assistant Warden in Girls Hostel
- Member of
- MIS (Departmental)
- GTU (Stationary and Exam)
- Mid-Semester Exam Co-Cordinator
- Finishing school (Co-cordinator)
- Women Development Cell
Research in progress
- Tanuja P. Mishra “A Review on Deviation Function Method”, in Journal“Trends in Mechanical Engineering & Technology”, ISSN: 2231-1793(online), ISSN: 2347- 9965(print), Volume 5, Issue 2, August 2015.
- Tanuja P. Mishra, Yashawant D. Patel, Unnati A. Joshi “Design of lobe pair profile of an external rotary lobepump”, in the conference proceedings, INACOMM15, held at IIT, Kanpur in December 2015, organized by “Machine and Mechanism Theory”, Springer.
- “US Model for Industry Academia Relationship Implementable in India” at ISTE State Annual Faculty Convention 2015 held at UTU Bardoli.
Life member Indian Society for Technical Education
Robotics Workshop on Robot Programming